Growing up

 I am 24. 

Adult. 

At least according to the law. But who lives according to the law?

When I was little I thought I had my life together at least with 20, actually from 18, because then one is officially adult or not?

 24 years I am already on this planet. Many people came and went. Have traveled to different places and countries, could discover new cultures and customs.

 I have learned a lot. But I still have one question. 

Who am I? and how and when will I find out? ok, that was more than a question. 

Day in and day out so many things happen and I feel like I'm on a roller coaster. Every morning I get on, whiz through it, and in the evening I go back to bed until the next morning the roller coaster starts again. 

I'm at the age where you have to do all the grown-up things, but I don't feel grown-up. I feel more vulnerable than ever.






Comments

Popular Posts